Meat Preparation Guide
1. Remove steaks from refrigerator and allow them to come down to room temperature 20 minutes before grilling.
2. Heat grill to high.
3. Generously season steaks with coarse kosher salt and black pepper.
4. Sear steaks on grill until golden brown and slightly charred, about 4-5 minutes. Turn steaks over and contnue to grill until the internal temperature is 135 degrees F for medium-rare, 140 degrees for medium, and 150 degrees for medium well.
5. Trasfer steaks to a cutting board and tent loosley with aluminum foil and let them rest for 10 minutes before slicing and serving.
1. Heat grill to medium-high. Form ground beef into patties and generously season with salt and black pepper.
2. Grill burgers about 4-5 minutes per side for medium or to desired internal temperature.
3. Serve with your favorite bun and toppings.
1. Rub entire brisket with Worcestershire sauce so the seasoning will stick. Once the brisket is moist, apply a heavy coating of your favoirte rub and let it sit in the refrigerator for minimum of 4 hours before placing it on the smoker.
2. Let the brisket sit at room temperature for one hour,ten place it fat side down on the smoker and close the lid. Smoke at 275 degrees for 6-8 hours.
3. Remove the brisket from the smoker and wrap tightly in butcher paper or foil. Return to the smoker and cook for 2 more hours checking tthe temperature each hour until a thermostat inserted the center registers at 190-200 degrees.
4. Remove brisket from the smoker and allow it to rest at 140 degrees for 2 hours. Unwrap and place the brisket on a cutting board and cut across the grain into the slices. (Recommendation: let it rest inside an empty ice chest.)